One of the best ways to maximise the potential space available in schools, offices, retail or industrial establishments is to re-configure an area. That could of course mean knocking down walls to create a redefined work area, an extension or opening up underutilised areas.
We work closely with carefully chosen trades people who can deliver small building works as part of our 360-degree turnkey process. That means we can manage the work and ensure that it fits into our schedules to cause the least possible disruption to our clients.
It is not unusual for the external areas around buildings to require hard standing areas and surfacing for use by workers, pedestrians and vehicles. These might include:
- Paving, kerbs, and edging.
- Asphalt or block surfacing to driveways, footpaths, car parks and roads.
- Car park marking and Multi-use Games Areas.
- Soft landscaping includes all types of plant life, from flowers and trees to shrubs and groundcover.
- Fencing, railings and walls
- Civil engineering and ground works
- External mains services
Many of our projects include an element of internal re-modelling and construction work, in both the preparatory and refurbishment phases of the project, including:
- Electrical installations
- Air Conditioning
- Stripping Out