The Redditch Partitions & Storage Co. Ltd. has a reputation for supplying innovate partitioning and storage solutions to a diverse range of clients and industries throughout the UK.
An element of their portfolio is turnkey refurbishments in existing industrial and commercial facilities.
One such client was the Redditch based International Castor Co. Ltd.
The project comprised:
- Removal of an existing double skin steel partition and handrailing.
- Supply and install new half hour stud partitioning including vinyl wall covering and cavity insulation. Solid oak, double glazed windows were fitted to allow more light into the office and to give visibility to the warehouse.
- Provide wall lining to existing walls, incorporating detailing around windows.
- Remove existing office doors and door-frames and fit made-to-measure, half-hour fire-rated, oak replacements and install new skirting.
- Supply and install a new 600 x 600mm lay-in grid, suspended ceiling, complete with 100mm thick bagged insulation.
- Install a new corner office complete with single glazed windows.
- Supply, deliver, install and commission a ceiling mounted air conditioning cassette unit including all interconnecting electrical work, condensate drain and controls.
Company Director, Paul Bonas, commented: “Working with Luke, Chris and the team from The Redditch Partitions & Storage Co. Ltd. was a pleasure. The work was carried out correctly with attention to detail and on budget. We are all very happy with our new offices, which has made our working environment so much nicer and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending The Redditch Partition and Storage Co. Ltd.”
Client: International Castor Co. Ltd
Location: Redditch UK